Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc. Convention Application
RE: New York City Horror-Fi Expo 2
Thank you for your interest in setting up as an Exhibitor, Vendor, Independent Publisher, Developer, Crafts Person, Artist, Writer or Filmmaker at The New York City Horror-Fi Expo 2 2018.
As Sunrise Productions continues to grow the latest event is, The New York City Horror-Fi Expo 2 is a 2-day event and will take place November 3rd - 4th, 2018.
All Exhibitors, Vendors, Artists, etc… will be located in The 630 Second Hall located at 630 2nd Ave New York N.Y. 10016.
Convention Event Hours:
Saturday, 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday, 11:00am- 5:00 pm
Setup Time is between 7am and 10am Saturday and 8am to 11am Sunday You must check in at the Exhibitor check in at registration desk by the front of the convention room. There will be no check in after 10:00am on Saturday. Anyone needing to set-up on Friday night must make arrangements 3 week prior to event. Anyone checking in late must check in at the front registration desk for Exhibitors and Artists in front of main convention room. Your assignment will be confirmed before the event, but all badges must be picked up at the show and will not be mailed prior to the event.
Assignment of space will be by show management. We will try to accommodate as many special requests as possible but cannot guarantee where you will be located un less previously arranged .
Electrical service is available on wall locations only to avoid any tripping incidents. Sunrise Productions must be informed in advance if you require an electrical outlet a maximum of 2 plugs is permitted in any one wall outlet.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MAY NOT SELL THE FOLLOWING ITEMS AT THE NEW YORK HORROR-FI EXPO 2
* VAPE or TOBACCO PRODUCTS
* SWORDS, KNIVES, GUNS, or WEAPONS (OTHER THAN PROPS)
* LIVE ANIMALS
Please email Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-241-6477 for additional assistance or 347-254-8336 for emergency assistance.
EXHIBITOR & VENDOR TABLES
8’ x 2' STANDARD TABLE $175.00 FOR 2-DAYS EACH, OR 2 FOR $300.00
Space is limited to the 8’ x 2’ area table top and the front end of your table not to exceed 6" into the isle and approximately 4’ behind the table. Space is limited make the most of it IE: small tables, display cases, shelves as long as they do not interfere with your fellow neighboring vendors.
Each table comes with exhibitor / vendor badges (2 badges for 1 table, 4 badges for 2 tables, and 5 badges for 3 tables. Additional badges for each additional table can be purchased separately, limited to 1 additional badge per table), one eight-foot table comes with two chairs, a small company sign. Communal garbage cans will be located at several locations. Corner spaces are communal space. Additional exhibitor / vendor badges are $30. Badges are non-transferable. Please note that by purchasing exhibitor space at The New York City Horror-Fi Expo 2 you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
Independent Publisher, and Premium Artist / Writer / Filmmaker / Cosplayer tables 8’ x 2’. These tables are specifically reserved for Independent Publishers, Artists, Filmmakers, and Writers who are selling their own created or published work. INDIVIDUALS SELLING IN THESE SPACES MAY NOT SELL ANY ITEM NOT CREATED BY THEMSELVES.
(T-Shirt companies do not qualify for this space.)
There is a limit of 1 Indie Press table per company. If you need more booth space, you will be required to purchase an exhibitor booth at full price.
If you are and indie publisher, all items for sale must be published by your company. If you are an artist, all art (including prints) must be created by the person purchasing the table, and the artist must be in attendance at the show. Each table comes with 2 exhibitor badges, and two chairs, and small company sign. Badges are non-transferable. Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc. Holds no claim to any sales including Merchandise, Autographs, and Photo Ops. (This is what you worked hard for) Please note that by purchasing exhibitor space at New York City Horror-Fi Expo 2 you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below
Electricity is available, but must be arranged in advance
Artist / Celebrity Alley: Table space $150.00 for 2-days (not invited as a Guest) Artist / Celebrity Alley is the area of the show designed for established and upcoming artists, writers, filmmakers, and or cosplayers. Artist tables are 8’ x 2’ with 2 chairs and 2 Badges. Additional Badges are $30. each These tables are placed directly next to each other in a row. Only one table may be purchased per artist. If you need more than one space, we suggest you upgrade to an Exhibitor or Premium Artist Booth. These spaces are reserved for aspiring artists who are selling/promoting their own personal work and MAY NOT be used to sell other merchandise not created by the artist. Independent Publishers and Craftsperson’s belong in the Indie Publisher / Craftsperson sections. We will be more than happy to add your image (pending approval) to promote you as an Artist, but we do not have the ability to create images for every Artist in Artist Alley. That’s where your Artistic skill comes in. As well, please provide a brief bio (1 paragraph) and recent work. Please note that by purchasing exhibitor space at The New York City Horror-Fi Expo 2 you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
For any questions contact Richard Ritz at email@example.com or call 718-241-6477
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS YOU AGREE TO BY PURCHASING TABLE SPACE AT THE NEW YORK CITY HORROR_FI EXPO 2
1. Tables must remain intact and manned throughout the hours of the convention and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the convention. Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc. will not be held responsible for any issues arising from an unmanned table during show hours. The loading area will not be open for breakdown prior to the close of the exhibition room. If you break down your space prior to the end of the show you will be banned from setting up at future shows. Attendee’s have paid for the ability to shop with Vendors and Exhibitors and expect them to be set up during show hours. By breaking down early you are doing both the attendees and the show a disservice. Please be advised that there are vendors and artists that we will no longer welcome back due to breaking this rule. The shows management takes this very seriously. It is unfair to attendees, the show and other vendors to break down early. If you cannot stay until the end of the show, please do not set up.
2. Exhibitors must comply with all local, state and federal laws, and will not hold management liable for any breaches, losses, or damage to themselves or their property. All exhibitors agree to hold blameless. Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc. and all Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc. staff members and workers against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said exhibitors participation in THE NEW YORK CITY HORROR-FI EXPO 2. . Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc. agrees to hold safe the main exhibit hall overnight and locked down. Exhibitors are responsible for their own security during show hours.
3. In addition, all vendors/exhibitors/artists acknowledge that. Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc. and all Horror-fi Expo 2 staff members, workers, employees and agents, will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors/exhibitors persons or property, and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering their personal loss.
4. Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc. in no way endorses any artists/vendors/exhibitor’s merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All artists/vendors/exhibitors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of. Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc.. Artists/vendors/exhibitors do not represent. Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc. in any way.
5. All merchandise bought or sold at the HORROR-FI EXPO 2 is done strictly between artists/vendors/exhibitors and attendees/buyers, Neither The New York City Horror-Fi Expo 2 or Sunrise Productions is party to, condones, or is responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
6. NO SWORD VENDORS OR WEAPONS VENDORS ALLOWED. THIS INCLUDES SWORD, KNIFES, OTHER SHARP ITEMS, TAZERS, LASERS, ETC. ANYTHING THAT IS AN ACTUAL WEAPON. (OTHER THAN PROPS, REPLICAS, or COLLECTIBLES) Anyone who attempts to sell weapons at the show will be asked to remove the items from their booth. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the show, with no refund given.
7. NO VAPE, TOBACCO, OR ANY TYPE OF SMOKING SALES ARE ALLOWED. THIS IS AN ALL AGES CONVENTION AND WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE SMOKING OF ANY KIND. IF YOU SELL VAPE, TOBACCO, OR ANY TYPE OF SMOKING ITEMS AT THE SHOW YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE, WITH NO REFUND GIVEN.
8. No Bootleg DVD’s or CD’s. Representatives from various studios may be at the convention. Anyone selling unauthorized merchandise that infringes upon their copyright or licensing agreements (or any other studios) will be asked to leave the show. No refunds will be given if you break this rule and are asked to leave.
9. Outside food and drinks are allowed. There will also be an internal food vendor at the kitchen service area. Please mind your mess and clean up after yourself. If you need help cleaning up spills or a mess please contact a staff member.
10. All adult materials must be either behind the table or, if displayed on a table or display rack bagged or covered so that minors may not open it. Any adult material containing nudity must be covered in accordance with local and state laws. Artists/Exhibitors agree not to sell any adult materials to minors or show any material or website that offer exclusive adult services. Violating this rule is cause for immediate dismissal from the show with no refund, and being banned from any future events hosted by the shows management. And we will assist in the prosecution if necessary or deemed by law.
11. No Live Animals. Exhibitors may not engage in the sale of living animals at the event.
12. Actual nudity is NOT allowed in the convention center under any circumstances.
13. No Bingo, Lottery type gaming (or gambling of any sort) is allowed.
14. No Sales Onsite or Promotion for Online or Offsite Sales of any guns real or replica.
15. State tax is the responsibility of the artist/vendor to collect according to New York state laws.
16. No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits or with the aisle space. Any damage caused to the building or its furnishings by the Artist/Exhibitor are the sole responsibility of the Artist/Exhibitor.
17. Should you (the exhibitor / vendor) find that you are not able to attend The New York City Horror-Fi Expo 2 and have already paid for your space, the policy is as follows: A refund will be given – minus a $50.00 cancellation fee for Exhibitor / Vendor Tables prior to 09/21/18, and – minus $30.00 for Vendor Tables prior to 08/1/18. A cancellation between 09/22/18 and 11/3/2018 No Refund Will Be Given.
18. Abandoned Property: Any property not removed from The 630 Second Hall that has not been claimed within forty-eight (48) hours following the end of the event will be considered abandoned by the Exhibitor.
19. Sunrise Productions Ultd Inc. reserves the right to change, amend, and or add to the rules and regulations of the show at anytime. In the event that new rules are added that prevent you from selling your core product, you will be notified and refunded in full.
For questions about vendor space, placement and availability, contact Richard Ritz @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-241-6477
All mail should be addressed to:
Sunrise Productions Ultd. Inc.
1113 East 59th Street
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11234
JEREMY AMBLER, STEFAN ARNGRIM, GENOVEVA ROSSI, KADROLSHA ONA
RAY LAGO, RICK PARKER, LINDA TOUBY
HORRO-FI SACK, FREE with purchase of 2-Day pass (Limited Quantity)
To Be Announced